“Let others lead small lives, but not you.
Let others argue over small things, but not you.
Let others cry over small hurts, but not you.
Let others leave their future in someone else’s hands, but not you.” Jim Rohn
Still looking for opportunities that exist after the recent Google updates?
Astute Affiliate Marketers and all focused people are those who can recognize the opportunities that exist at a time when most are sullen and weary.
Two Affiliate Marketing Facts We Need To Face
Let’s first talk about some things that HAVEN’T changed.
1) Affiliate marketing is still the easiest, lowest cost, lowest risk online business model there is.
It’s still extremely passive, it’s still ultra scalable and it’s still got unlimited revenue potential.
Nothing that Google did (or could ever do) would change that.
2) Affiliate sites are still getting traffic from the search engines and converting them into buyers and commissions.
Yeah a number of sites got hit but that number pales in comparison to the number of sites that are still actively ranking, still pulling in traffic and still generating serious dollars. There’s no comparison there – and no one with a brain seriously doubts that.
In light of these two facts – and make no mistake, those ARE facts – we all have a decision to make…
Will we take advantage of this and keep trying to profit? Or will we run, hide and look for something “easier”?
Me, I choose the former. (And spoiler alert: There is nothing “easier”).
Affiliate Marketing In 2012-2013
All that’s required to take advantage is a model… A blueprint… But one that is working right now.
Note: These most recent changes in the search engines are so new that probably 90% of people who TELL you they have “a model”… Don’t.
This is a time when you have to look to the best; to the people who have been doing this the longest; to those who have seen it all before; to the people who are generating real affiliate incomes as we speak.
Today We Celebrate
The reason today is so exciting is because one of the maybe 5 people I would put in the above category is releasing an up to the minute, fresh course detailing their 2012 affiliate marketing strategy in it’s entirety.
For those of you who don’t know, Mark Ling is a guy who has been making money with affiliate marketing for over a decade.
A long time “guru to the gurus”, Mark’s seen changes like Penguin happen in Google before and for the most part he doesn’t much care.
He runs his affiliate business in a way where he doesn’t have to worry whether he loses traffic from Google on any given day.
He understands the principle of diversity and so his income is protected: This is something we ALL need to learn to do.
This week, you will have a chance to learn exactly how Mark does this and how you can copy it… and cash in.
The course is called Affiloblueprint 3 and it’s just this minute been released to the public.
- It contains Mark’s entire affiliate marketing system from finding niches/ keywords to generating traffic and making sales on a consistent basis.
- The course is enormous for something that only costs $77 (with 85 “over the shoulder” videos in total) but I want to tell you about a few things that I think are seriously important and worth the price on their own.
- A glimpse at what Mark promotes as an affiliate. Mark’s specialty is diversifying with a mix of physical, digital and anywhere else there’s a profit to be made.
- In fact, the course is basically him setting up an affiliate campaign of his own from start to finish demonstrating what he’s doing at every step of the way.
- The personal WordPress theme that Mark’s uses to maximize traffic and conversion is yours as a part of the course. It’s called Affilotheme and is included free of charge.
- The SEO strategy; Mark also sells one of the most successful SEO tools on the internet so is more than up-to-date when it comes to optimizing your content creation and link building post-Penguin update.
- The “Other” traffic sources Mark uses for his affiliate sites. This is part of why he doesn’t care as much about what happens in Google and it will be a wakeup call to many affiliates listening.
- The bonuses he’s giving away are ridiculous; one is a $10k/month Adsense system which works on the same principles you’ll be following and another is a $100k CPA offer system which you’ll find equally as exciting.
They could be stand alone courses but they’re free with Affiloblueprint 3. And all that doesn’t even scratch the surface.
It’s the perfect course, at the perfect time.
That’s all that needs to be said really. I’m focused only on opportunities right now and this is a BIG one. If you are too, then I can’t recommend this highly enough.
Grab it now before you forget and claim the huge launch discount too.
Affiloblueprint 3.0 is a quality training course from one of the most successful Internet marketers of all time. It was first created way back in 2009 and was raved about by students who used it to make a lot of money online and even used by some to quit their day jobs.
This is a an updated course that has totally up to date content that will show you how to make money with affiliate marketing. It teaches the basics all the way up to the most advanced techniques so no prior knowledge is needed.
This training has been created by one of the most successful marketers ever and documents how he set up his $35k/month business. This is one of the best training courses I have ever seen and I am not just saying that either. I always believe in buying from someone that has seen huge success and does not need to scam people to make money.
This is a “newbie friendly” training program that starts off with the basics and gradually walks you towards advanced techniques that the “gurus” use to make a lot of money online